September 23rd-24th will witness the Esports Regulatory Congress taking place at Renaissance Barcelona First hotel in Barcelona Spain.
The event is sure to guarantee an avenue for prominent Esports Giants to meet and communicate efficiently.
It is said to be the first international Esports regulations event and is being anticipated by everyone in the Esports industry.
The international Esports Regulatory Congress will bring together about 200 participants from all areas of Esports.
The participants will be pleased to take an active part in discussions and debates and to develop a consolidated set of rules for the industry. These rules to be set at the Congress event will form the guiding principles for all Esports lovers and enable them not to lose focus on the bigger picture.
The events which will last for two consecutive days will feature over 20 keynotes and panels and almost over 30 speakers from the various areas of Esports.
Anna Baumann, managing director of Rogue, Chester King, CEO of British Esports Association, Saeed Sharaf, CEO of Esports Middle East among others, will speak on the various topics to be discussed during the congress event.
The topics to be discussed on the first day include:
- The future of Esports
- Governmental recognition of Esports
- Investments in Esports
- The protection of Esports integrity
- Collegiate Esports
- Education, scholarships, and certification in Esports
- The security of intellectual property
- Top Esports players & influencers and their responsibilities
- Race and gender equality in Esports
- Communication and collaboration with game publishers
The second day will include the following:
- Sponsorship and advertisement in Esports
- Legal relations between athletes, organizations, authorities
- Monetization in Esports and video games
- Safety and security
- The rise of Esports arenas
The Congress has maintained that all the topics listed above will be discussed for a better understanding of Esports and seek better ways of uplifting and promoting it.
The Congress event as stated earlier will be the perfect opportunity for various Esports federation governing bodies, media representatives, politicians, legal practitioners, athletes, etc. to meet, discuss and learn more about Esports and its most pressing topics.
The Esports regulatory Congress has maintained that the event is a must-attend for all Esports aficionados.